Endurance Plunger Lift Products offers automated systems for pump jack automation for both natural gas and electric powered units. This system provides years of trouble-free automated operation for your shallow wells that use pump jacks.
Our pump jack automation systems are designed to:
- Improve efficiency in remote locations
- Provide intermittent operation in urban areas to minimize noise and environmental impact
- Maximize production yield from your well
- Allow communication and control directly at the well site
The PumpMax Motor is available in a variety of horsepower ratings and from different manufacturers. Our most popluar systems are equipped with Honda GX 390 engines equipped to operate on well gas, that deliver 13 hp. However, we offer the following motor options below, depending on well configuration and pump jack size.
- Honda 13HP, 20HP, 24HP
- Kohler 18HP, 20HP
- Kawasaki 16HP
- Kubota 31HP
All PumpMax systems offers the following features:
- Gear reducer to optimize strokes per minute
- Electric clutch
- Dual groove belt to reduce slippage and increase clutch life
- Hinged cage for easy access, and full protection while closed.
- A drive shaft that can be positioned on either side of the engine
- Standard mounting plate
For more information on sizing a PumpMax system to your specific jack application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.